L a - b e a u t é - s a u v e r a - l e - m o n d e ~ D o s t o ï e v s k i

L a - b e a u t é - s a u v e r a - l e - m o n d e  ~  D o s t o ï e v s k i



Friday, April 5, 2019

Une petite pause....


The War Years - acrylic on panel - 8x8, 10x10, 12x12 - 2019.

I'm in the final push for my next show - at Froelick Gallery, here in Portland, 16 April - 1 June. Actually, I'm all finished. Almost everything photographed and varnished, ready for delivery in just about a week. But right now I am trying to complete just one more; "more is better"! I always schedule my posts well in advance, which is why I've been able to keep up with my two installments a week until today. But now I've run out, so I'll have to take just a tiny break from posting. I'll be right back! : )

Aeternus - acrylic on panel - 18x24 - 2019.
Miscellaneous Sebastian #1 - acrylic on panel - 16x16 - 2019.
The Dark Mirror - acrylic on panel - 16x16 - 2018.
The Window Above - acrylic on panel - 16x16 - 2019 .
Untitled - acrylic on panel - 8x8 - 2019
Deny - acrylic on panel - 12x12 - 2019
Demur - acrylic on panel - 8x8 - 2019



6 comments:

  1. The best of luck with your forthcoming exhibition.
    I love your posts BTW.
    Best regards from sunny but chilly Brussels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paintings are beautyful! Its gonna be graet succes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Toda clase de éxitos para el increíble artista!
    Eternal kudos, Stephen!

    ReplyDelete