L a - b e a u t é - s a u v e r a - l e - m o n d e ~ D o s t o ï e v s k i

L a - b e a u t é - s a u v e r a - l e - m o n d e  ~  D o s t o ï e v s k i



Sunday, September 22, 2013

Trying harder

I'm afraid I've gotten very lax in keeping up with this blog.  I used to post rather frequently.  But now there never seems to be enough time.  I'm very - blessedly - busy with art projects.  And I'm sure I'm often put off posting by my understanding of my own nature, that I'm such a perfectionist, so pedantic and driven to tell "the whole story", that I know I'll spend far too much time on any given post, once I'm inspired by something, something that I want to share.  And I just do not have enough time for that right now.

So I thought I'd try and do what a lot of other bloggers do: post images that I think are interesting and/or merely beautiful, with very little in the way of explanatory text; I'll try my damnedest to keep it brief.  I am a visual artist, après tout, and there are always wonderful images that I stumble upon, things that fascinate me.  These images exemplify my aesthetic, are examples of what feeds my imagination as an artist, so why shouldn't I share them?

Et voilà, I know nothing about this photograph; the file title only says, "For Whit".

No comments:

Post a Comment